- Company Name
- ARAI Corporation
- Kazuo Sato
- 2-78 Kita, Mamiyashinmachi, Aizuwakamatsu-City,
Fukushima-Ken, 965-0102 Japan
- 311.21 million yen
- Date of Establishment
- March 17,1975
- Statement of Account
- Business Contents
- Surveying,Laser Marking Manufacturing and Sales
- March 1975
- Arai Sokuryou Sougyou was established as a surveying company
- July 1990
- Change the capital and the name of company to Arai Corporation
- July 1994
- Establishment of Aviation Division by introducing Robinson R44 Helicopter
- July 1996
- Establishment of Laser Division by developing laser chips
- March 1998
- Acquisition of Aircraft Use Business License
(Department of Transportation Eastern Airspace No. 96) ARK
- July 2002
- Development of BOWLIX Laser Systems
- July 2008
- Development of Micro Laser Chips (MLC)
It is 25 minutes in the car from JR Aizuwakamatsu Station.
It is 15 minutes in the car from Aizuwakamatsu Interchange.
Surveying Business Overview
- All business associated with research and surveying and management of the adjustment land for power generation.
- All business to be associated with research, survey, and management of the land of transmission and distribution wires.
- Digital mapping business including construction of a map, road network diagram, and various management systems.